Diana Kathryn O’Connor
Bsc(Hons), Lic Ac, MBAcC
I am a fully qualified acupuncturist and massage therapist with 12 years experience working in holistic healthcare. I graduated from the International College of Oriental Medicine which involved the study of both Western medicine and Classical Chinese medicine including 5 elements, and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) styles of acupuncture. I have done extensive massage training over the years, initially in art of Thai massage which is where my interest in Chinese medicine began.
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council, having achieved an approved standard of training in both Western and Chinese medicine, and I am bound by the councils code of ethics.
Qualifications & training
* Nada Protocol, Ear Acupuncture training
* BSc (Hons) Acupuncture, International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM), E.G, Sussex
* Advanced Clinical Massage for TMJ, headache, face and jaw pain, Jing Institute, B’ton.
* Advanced Clinical Massage for Hip and Pelvis, Jing Institute, B’ton.
* Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage, Jing Institute, B’ton.
* ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage, Anatomy and Physiology, College of Classical Massage, Brighton
* Thai meets Western Therapeutics, Sunshine School, Thailand
* Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Practicioner, Sunshine School and Loi Kroh, Thailand