Diana Kathryn O’Connor
Bsc(Hons), Lic Ac, MBAcC
I graduated from the International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM) in 2018 which involved the study of Classical Chinese medicine including 5 Elements, and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) styles of acupuncture. I have been practicing massage therapy for 13 years. I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council, having achieved an approved standard of training in both Western and Chinese medicine, and I am bound by the councils code of ethics.
Qualifications & training
- Post grad CPD’s : Nada Protocol Ear Acupuncture
- Treating the Sinews and Tendino Muscular Meridians
- BSc (Hons) Acupuncture, International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM), E.G, Sussex
- Advanced Clinical Massage for TMJ, headache, face and jaw pain, Jing Institute, B’ton.
- Advanced Clinical Massage for Hip and Pelvis, Jing Institute, B’ton.
- Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage, Jing Institute, B’ton.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage, Anatomy and Physiology, College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- Thai meets Western Therapeutics, Sunshine School, Thailand
- Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Practicioner, Sunshine School and Loi Kroh, Thailand